Multi-Platform Open-Source sm_calculator (SM Calculator) tool 0.2.0.4 has been released.
New features of the SM Calculator (0.2.0.4):
- Multi-thread (reentrant) version of the parser;
- Unit tests for testing the multi-thread (reentrant) parser;
- Multi-thread synchronized mode is used in log_lib;
- Mutexes api from threads.h (C11 ISO/IEC 9899:2011) has been updated to mutexes api from pthread.h (POSIX);
- Some bugs have been fixed;
- Windows (x86, x86_64)
- Linux (x86, x86_64)
- Full suite (with additional third-party libraries and tools):
SM Calculator – 0.2.0.4
- Main Binaries:
- Sources on GitHub:
- Examples, the suite of sm_calc_test.in.XX.txt and sm_calc_test.out.XX.txt (also you can find the suite of sm_calc_test.in.XX.txt and sm_calc_test.out.XX.txt in directory /tests in sources):
Verification of downloaded files:
GPG Public Key (SManSoft ECDSA Key) <email@example.com> has been published here: http://smansoft.com/gpg/smansoft.pub.asc.
SM Calculator – 0.2.0.4 contains suite of [some_install_file].asc files.
gpg --import ./smansoft.pub.asc
for importing of key and
gpg --verify ./[some_install_file].asc ./[some_install_file]
gpg --verify ./[some_install_file].asc
for verification of files, published on this site.
Public GPG ECDSA Key can be imported, using
gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys A408B0FCFD774649