Open-source multi-thread demo/template resolving the producer–consumer (bounded-buffer) problem (SM Producer Consumer) 0.0.1.1 has been released.
- Linux (x86_64)
- Full suite:
SM Producer Consumer – 0.0.1.1
- Sources on GitHub:
- Examples (result file, log file), screenshots:
Verification of downloaded files:
GPG Public Key (SManSoft ECDSA Key) <email@example.com> has been published here: http://smansoft.com/gpg/smansoft.pub.asc.
SM Producer Consumer – 0.0.1.1 contains suite of [some_install_file].asc files.
gpg --import ./smansoft.pub.asc
for importing of key and
gpg --verify ./[some_install_file].asc ./[some_install_file]
gpg --verify ./[some_install_file].asc
for verification of files, published on this site.
Public GPG ECDSA Key can be imported, using
gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys A408B0FCFD774649
Features of the SM Producer Consumer:
- Multi-thread demo/template, that resolves producer-consumer problem (bounded-buffer problem);
- Using thread support primitives (classes, api), which are parts of the C++ (C++11) language, defined by the standard ISO/IEC 14882:2011;
- Using several producer-consumer objects, which use suite of limited-size queues shared by various number of threads with various productivity/periodicity/frequency;
- Writing processed results into the text file (in the special directory);
- Logging results and applications workflow;
- Multi-thread (thread-safe) log library, that supports output to the log file and/or console;
- Multi-thread (thread-safe) log library, supports log level output (TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL);
- Usage string secure library in some C-language functions;
- Self-stopping support, when file ‘.stop‘ is placed in the special directory;
Linux (x64 only):
- Debian 10;
- Debian 9;
- openSUSE 15.1;
- openSUSE 15.2;
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS;
- Mint 19.3;
- Mint 20.1;
Demo of the sm_producer_consumer (SM Producer Consumer) tool (Linux):
Here are the results of the execution of the sm_producer_consumer (SM Producer Consumer) tool on Linux Debian 10 (Buster) x64.
sm_producer_consumer (SM Producer Consumer) 0.0.1.1 ® Copyright © 2021 by SManSoft.